Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not the Pants!

O.K so here's a little bit of funny. I get a phone call this morning from my husband and it goes something like this..."Hi honey. Guess where I am right now?" I reply, "Um...at work?" "Yeah, I'm sitting behind a desk (in Texas) in an office...in my underwear." "...What?!!" And so it begins. Another day of humor in our marriage. He apparently bent down to plug something in the wall and RIIIP! There goes his brand-new pants. He JUST bought them this week! So there he sat, while his colleagues had them repaired. I guess that's the difference between men and women. While a guy just sits there and waits behind a desk in his tightie-whities, a woman would have managed to hide behind a sweater or coat, made an excuse followed by a hasty retreat to the hotel to change! But that's just not the way my guy handles things. Needless to say, we had a fun laugh over that one. Then (of course) I proceeded to tell everyone I spoke with during the day! He knew I would. That's one of the many reasons I love him. He loves me even though I share some things I probably shouldn't. Thanks hon! (He asked me to be kind, 'cause he knew it would end up on this site!) :) Gotta love that guy.

1 comment:

Ron G said...

I can honestly say that the event is under control now. Pants are secure and meetings continue and pride restored. Thanks for sharing my trials on the road.